Monday, February 04, 2008

Rereading Nietzsche

(February 4/08)

A reasonable person would be well into a night’s sleep by now; but I, not being of sound mind or reasonableness, sit here writing witless missives with my eyes barely ajar. I was rereading some Nietzsche, a dangerous exercise this late into the night, so Kant find a winks-worth of sleep; or if I could, it would surely be Hegelian, historically witless and drab. Tomorrow will come regardless of my desire for the contrary, or my dreams to the contrary, whichever comes frost, icy bastard fuck of a nightmarish nightly night, so it is isn’t is. The Robber of Birds’ Nest, what a glorious masterly work. No blest for the beery, so I say saying. Time for a reevaluation of reevaluation, or some such claptrappery.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive