Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In Uteroo

(February 26/08)

This is a painting I did of me crouching In utero, a very good likeness I’d say. One day before my coming into the world, purple-headed and full of vim and vinegar. (In utero is a Latin term literally meaning "in the uterus". It is used in biology to describe the state of an embryo or fetus). I am now Ex vivo (Latin: out of the living), Heideggerian flatcar cap stuck like a bramble in the nip of my wee head. I am very fond of purple, orange, mauve, blue, black, cobalt-blue, azure-blue-blue, aqua-blue, black-blue, blue-black, cerise, off-white, ecru, off-ecru, some browns, all greens, especially forest-green-green and little yellow dots that appear as if out of nowhere.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive