Sunday, January 27, 2008

La Creatività è la Distruzione

(Jan 26/08)

Oboe, flute and frugal-horn, yes, frugality of the horn and meter. Dum-dee-dum-dee-dum, another day has awakened arisen arose; a calico of theatric doodads. I have, so I have, sworn-off the use-misuse of italics for the day, today.

Gombrowicz lightens my day, the darkness of a drab doodad-dish day; all days, for that matter, one after another, an unbroken event, series of days, a calico of days one piled on top of the other; weeks, months, years, millennia.

(Jan 27/08)

I have often thought, so I have, that being a minion (a servile or slavish follower of somebody generally regarded as important) would be great fun. Of course to whom one is a minion would be of the utmost importance; a bad master, a piebald bastard of a masterly master would not be to my preference or liking. La creatività è la distruzione, la ricostruzione e la tenacia. Lavorando a un dottorato di ricerca in filosofia, che si basa più in teoria psicoanalitica più noioso filosofia analitica.

I have an idea: cortisone for the brain; re-calibrate the mammy-bar (Id, Ego, Supra-Ego). If Freud taught us anything he taught us to beware (be wary) of the mammy-bar. The mammy-bar is that part, that junction of the psyche that tempers mood, sexual longing and one’s ability to solve simple mathematical equations. I remember once when I had swollen glands my dear mama gave me an old sock slag with Vicks. I don’t remember much else, much of anything, really.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive