Thursday, January 03, 2008

Charlie Brown

(Jan 03/08)

I have a kneejerk reaction to arthritis, so much so (the constant jerking) that I can’t sit still for a minute. The doctor’s say (the few and many) that the corrosiveness will get worse: more rubbing and grinding and banging one against the other. I think it has something (more than something) to do with my misuse of italics and poor grammar, but my doctors (the few and many) don’t see eye-to-eye with me. To that I say (and say...) blah, blah, blah..! Dare I say (dare I do) Charlie Brown would make a better doctor (few or many).

(Jan 02/08)

Blah, blah, blah…such is how people listen to one another; confusion and conflict, the end-product of poor listening skills. Dare I say Charlie Brown had better listening skills, he at least heard the blather and blither chiming in his head.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive