Sunday, February 12, 2006

THE SYLLOGISM/or/THE OPPUGNER


Philosophy 101
(Feb 12/06)
Aristotle is an imbecile, Aristotle is a sentient being, all sentient beings are Aristotle. All Aristotles are imbeciles and sentient beings. All imbeciles are Aristotelian imbeciles. All Aristotelian imbeciles are sentient beings. All equals Aristotle and not Aristotle. I am Aristotle and not an imbecile. I am a sentient imbecile. I am a human imbecile. Aristotle is an imbecilic Aristotle. All equals all imbeciles with Aristotelian leanings or not all. Plato is Aristotle. Aristotle is Plato. All Platonic Aristotles are imbeciles. All Aristotelian Platos are sentient imbeciles. All Aristotelian Platonists are Aristotelian imbeciles. All Platonic Aristotelists are Plato. I am not Plato. I am neither Plato nor Aristotle. I am neither either or. I am either or neither either or. Neither am I either neither or neither either. I am an imbecile. I imbecile I.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive