Sunday, February 12, 2006

pRIMAL sCENES


Gonorrheal Meiosis
(Feb 12/06)
What you are and have been reading, if reading at all, is the slow degradation of a mind, my mind; the slow crapulent decadency of a once fine and ample mind. My mind is no longer my mind, but some variant, some reutilization of a ‘once my mind’. Early onset dementia brought on by an undiagnosed syphilitic contagion, a virulent strain of gonorrheal meiosis. A Meistersinger encouraged by an intractable oedipal strangulation. Once one sees the trope of the Nietzschean-nag, hobbled, blood issuing from the bray of its nostrils, its rider beating it to an early death, madness is inevitable. Softening of the mind, so they said--a concupiscence unto death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice, cozy place you got here :)..

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive