Sunday, April 27, 2008

Vaslui Surgical Supplies and Linen Co

The eye-surgeon who saw the shamble leg man that morning (who said he ate far too much fish poisoned with copper, cuprous fish) worked as a janitor for the Vaslui Surgical Supplies and Linen Co. in Bucharest Romania before becoming a board certified eye-surgeon. After becoming a board certified eye-surgeon, which took 7 ½ years and $200,027, he took a position with the University of South Florida where he stayed until he moved to Surrey to replace the head of eye surgery at the University of Egham on Avon on Nova after the head eye-surgeon died in a Skidoo accident, Skidoos having recently been introduced into polite society in Surrey.


Author’s aside: This is dross, tosspot dross. I beg you’re pardon, dear readers, please forgive me for inflicting upon you such tosspot dross. I implore you: please! I wouldn’t recognize a polite society were it to coddle up and nip me in the ass, I assure you that.

The shamble leg man had a thought, what if I worked for the Las Palmas Canarias Bros. and lived in a hovel-hut with a dog and an earless cat. What if before that I worked for the Kauno Apskritis Bros. and lived with a cat and an earless dog. And what if this was all a silly dream, and I really lived in my thoughts, what if, he thought. The world does things that make no sense, senseless stupid things.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive