Sunday, April 15, 2007

Escritoire Rasa

As the author (note-taker) of these pages for a person who prefers to remain anonymous, nameless, I retain the right to remain nameless. I could, yes I could, delete this exegesis with a simply tap of my index-finger, sending all this note-taking into the ether, the nameless unnamable ether of my imagination, the firmament of my cogito-escritoire-sum. But as that would be an act of self-denial, I won’t; at least for the time being, and time (and this you must know, even at the expense of my wellbeing) is simply a figment of my escritoire, the tabula rasa that sits between my hypothalamus and the pineal gland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's more amusing that the "any resemblance to...."

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive