Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yes Indeed Yes

Could I interest you in a tin of bread-pudding, a sterno-can of lumped protein perhaps? Yes, yes I see, what a wonderful idea, worthy of coition, yes indeed yes. As I have leftovers, tidbits and curds, a Moyle’s tannery of odds and ends, I would gladly share them, tidbits and curds, odds and ends, bits and fleeces with you, yes indeed yes. Oh I see, it’s plenty passed you bedtime, yes indeed I see. A rain-check, perhaps, for the morrow and aught, another day maybe perhaps, yes, tidbits and curds, odds and fleeces, bits and ends. Good night and might scrods dress. Good night indeed, yes, indeed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
"Poetry is the short-circuiting of meaning between words, the impetuous regeneration of primordial myth". Bruno Schulz
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive